Friday, March 31, 2017

PAINT!!!!

Hey y'all, 

LONG day today, we had a beautiful day, Praise God, and we decided to paint the bus again. This time we had sun, so the paint dried pretty quickly, especially on the roof!
Now don't get me wrong, it got warm on the roof, and I actually got a slight sun burn, but the roof is done nice and thick.

On the sides we had to do 3 coats (some spots need 4) to cover the yellow, and in a few spots we will still have to touch up on another day. 6hrs of 3 people painting makes those 3 people tired! But the end results are worth it. We no longer have a yellow bus!!!



Like I said a few touch ups and the paint will be completely done. It took right at about 4 1/2 gallons to do it, and with the touch ups probably take the full 5 gallons. Here's my favorite picture of the bus out of all the pictures so far.

Well I'm pooped. Good night y'all, have a good night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment