Monday, February 27, 2017

More framing!

So we went up to the bus today, but got a really late start, so we didn't get a whole lot done, but we didn't waste the day. A good buddy of mine gave us some lumber (Thanks again Joe!!!!), so we didn't end up having to wait until Wed-Thurs to get more materials! I got Lucas to help with holding boards in place when I cut them, He loved it! We are doing the closet framing in this picture.
So with his help we got the closets framed. :) We need to measure hung-up clothes to figure out how much room we need and how many drawers we can fit below them, before doing that part, so we had to move on to the kitchen counter.
So, ya I know, it won't hold much like that, but we need to do rear supports, and more front supports, but we ran out of warmth. It's amazing how the temp drops in Grangeville when the sun goes down and the wind kicks up, but then again it's always windy in Grangeville....

So that's all for today, we are planning on working more tomorrow, So if we do, I'll put up more pictures!

Good night y'all and God Bless

EDIT: I realized I never included a original inside picture of what it looked like before everything started, so Here ya go, a first day of work!!! I'll also throw in a few hours later, but only 1/2 way done seat removal picture too.






No comments:

Post a Comment